Saturday, October 9, 2010

Kyashii - Great Sushi in Covent Garden, London

Kyashii is a an ultra stylish new restaurant, sushi bar and champagne lounge,  that is officially launching on 18th October in the heart of Covent Garden, London. 

I had the privilege of eating here the first week that they opened in August when the price was 50% off. 
 
Combining New York-style cool, delicious yet delightfully affordable Japanese cuisine and exemplary service, it offers London the complete dining and drinking experience

They have wall to wall fish tanks – the most I have ever seen in a restaurant -- and the mood in the restaurant is more like a cool lounge with amazing fish tanks than a Japanese restaurant.
 
The food was very yummy, although I can hardly call myself a qualified food critic. I wonder how do you become a food critic anyway? I think being an art critic would be the easiest, especially with all this modern art... anyway I am getting off the point.

Kyashii has a champagne lounge on the top floor with cocktails that is open till late. 

They also have a happy hour from 5pm to 7pm on week nights all though they call it “Shaker session”.
 
They also have wonderful rooms downstairs complete with huge fish tanks filled with tropical fish away from prying eyes that would be good for private parties or special events. 

This is fine dining so don’t turn your nose up at the price, it is excellent value for the quality of food and the atmosphere you are getting. 

They currently have two fantastic lunch offers.

See Kyashii's website for more details.

My friend is the Marketing Director there, so you should definitely check it out, she is a nice girl and if she is around will make sure you have a great time. 

Thanks Mel for inviting me and my brother and making sure we had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment